Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 39 - Healing Day 9

Okay, I'm not sure whether this is healing day 9 or 10. I seem to be a day off somewhere.

Either way, today is the first day where I'm not in any pain, though I was still flaking like a snowsquall this morning. The itching hasn't been too bad either. Mind you, as I've mentioned before, it seems to get worse in the evenings. Fingers crossed it doesn't tonight!

I didn't have to use any Aquaphor today, which is good because it really does block your pores. I used some calendula cream that I got from the homeopath. Today is the first day that I've been able to use it without it stinging.

Most of the feeling in my chin has come back and my forehead isn't feeling nearly as tight either. My face is still pretty light red/pink but it looks like I've just had a reaction to something or perhaps a bit too much sun (no comment). What a difference 6 days makes!

3 comments:

  1. HURRRRRAAYYYYYYYYYY! This is such great news! I'm really glad to hear it.

    P.S. Nice shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up, buttercup? Long time no anything...
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I've been meaning to update...I've been busy catching up on life! Will post soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete